Running for my sister who can't - Corsham 10K 2023

I am running my local 10K for my amazing, inspiring sister Charlotte who lives everyday with the effects of a spinal cord injury, yet remains so positive. I am running to raise money for the charity that has supported her during her toughest times.

Emily Crighton

Amount Raised:

£322
+ £28.98 Gift Aid
128%
Completed
Target: £250
12 Donations

My story

Thank you for visiting my fundraising page.

I am raising money for Back Up - the charity for people affected by spinal cord injury. 

For over 30 years, Back Up have helped people and their families to rebuild their independence after a spinal cord injury. Their award-winning services challenge the perceptions of what's possible and help to increase skills and confidence.

Back Up are here for people in their darkest hours, so they get back up to living life to the full.

I am running my local 10K race this Sunday because my wonderful and amazing sister lives every day with the effects of paralysis due to a spinal cord injury and can no longer run herself.  

Every time I am lucky enough to go for a lovely long walk in the countryside or take part in my local ParkRun, or go for an amble around with the dog and the kids, I am so grateful and so thankful to be fortunate enough to be able do so...  you never know when that may be taken away from you.

So, if you can spare a donation to this amazing charity, I would be so grateful.  I will be wearing my BackUp Trust t'shirt with pride on Sunday and will complete the race for people who no longer have that choice... and for Charlotte, who inspires me every day with her positivity and drive.  

Smiths

£10.20 + £2.55 Gift Aid

Well done Em! Great achievement for a great charity xx

4/25/23, 10:51 AM

The Pillinger Family

£25.00

Well done Em! ?????????

4/23/23, 6:43 PM

Piffy & Sal

£25.50 + £6.38 Gift Aid

Many congratulations, Em. Such a lovely thing to do! Xxx

4/23/23, 4:32 PM